- The Highest Quality Wire You Can Buy:
Painless uses high-temperature, abrasion-resistant TXL wire which has twice the voltage rating of standard, general purpose wire. It withstands up to 275° and does not kink.
- Compact, Corrosion-Resistant, OE-Style Fuse Block:
Features modern blade-type fuses and clearly labeled circuits.
- Wiring Preterminated to Fuse Block:
Wires are preprinted with the application and GM color-coded.
- Superior Circuit Protection with 50 amp Maxi-Fuse:
Unlike a fusible link that melts during an electrical short, the easy-to-install large-bladed Maxi-Fuse is designed for high-amperage applications.
- Everything You Need...
Nothing but the best is included: fuses, flashers, relay, tach leads, mounting brackets, terminal ends, wire ties, and grommets. .
Harness Includes Circuits For:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Cigarette Lighter
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Dome Light
- Electric Choke
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges*
- Park Lights
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched)
- Tail Lights
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signals
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- GM Steering Column Turn Switch and Ignition Switch
- Dimmer Switch
- (2) Headlight Pigtails
- 10SI & 12 SI Alternator
- HEI Power and Tach and (20) Extra 56 Series Terminals for use with any Factory GM 56 Series Connector such as Headlight Switch, Wiper Switch or A/C Switch/Blower Motor
- 21 Circuit
- Circuit Quantity
- Fuse Block Included
- Fuse Block Location
- Fuse Style
- Ignition Key Location
- Sold as a kit
- Harness Length
This 21 circuit kit is our most widely used customizable chassis harness. You'll find that it's easily adaptable to almost any vehicle. This kit comes with a preterminated GM column mounted ignition switch connector. Included with this harness are the following parts; a GM engineered fuse block & Painless mounting bracket; GM turn signal connectors; pre wired plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed