COMP Cams XFI RPM cam and lifter kits are designed to provide an excellent increase in your ride's performance. Featuring the newest and quickest lobe profiles, these cam and lifter kits are tuned for use in EFI applications, where the extra airflow signal through a carburetor is not required. COMP Cams XFI RPM kits include matching lifters for the ultimate in performance. These kits are great for use with aftermarket cylinder heads.
- Cam Style:Hydraulic roller tappet
- Basic Operating RPM Range:1,200-6,000
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift:212
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift:218
- Duration at 050 inch Lift:212 int./218 exh.
- Advertised Intake Duration:265
- Advertised Exhaust Duration:271
- Advertised Duration:265 int./271 exh.
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio:0.522 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio:0.529 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio:0.522 int./0.529 exh.
- Lobe Separation (degrees):114
- Camshaft Gear Attachment:3-bolt
- Grind Number:XR265HR
- Computer-Controlled Compatible:No
- Lifters Included:Yes
- Lifter Style:Hydraulic roller
- Valve Springs Included:No
- Retainers Included:No
- Locks Included:No
- Valve Stem Seals Included:No
- Timing Chain and Gears Included:No
- Assembly Lubricant Included:No
- Pushrods Included:No
- Rocker Arms Included:No
- Gaskets Included:No
- Valve Springs Required:Yes
- Camshaft Manufacturers Description:Good torque and very strong mid-range power. Good performance cam.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed