LSxEverything Turbo Cam Kit - 221/219
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
No more guessing, no more hoping and wishing, no more piecemeal of cam/lifter/rocker/spring combos....now you can get it all in one place! Recommended for 4.8-5.3 LS engines running up to a 76mm turbo and significant boost.
This is an exclusive kit only available from LSX Everything! Here is what is included:
Comp Cams Turbo Cam: 221/219 @ .050 Duration, LSA: 113.0. Lift .608/.606
Recommended Stall: 2500-2800; 3000 Max
Hydraulic Roller Lifters from COMP Cams® decrease friction and increase longevity when directly compared to flat tappet lifters. They also accept much more aggressive cam profiles than flat tappet lifters allow. Hydraulic Roller Lifters are perfect performance replacements for stock hydraulic roller lifters or retro-fit hydraulic roller lifters for non-roller blocks. Both the OE style Hydraulic Roller Lifters WITH link bars and the retro-fit Hydraulic Roller Lifters WITHOUT link bars can be used with all hydraulic roller camshafts from COMP Cams®.
The pushrod is one of the most important pieces of the valve train, but all too often it’s taken for granted. Pushrods not only have to be strong enough to not fail, bend or burn up at the ends, they must also match the frequency of all the rest of the parts in the valve train, as well as the rpm at which the engine will be run. Today’s all-out race engines demand the highest quality components at every step, and COMP Cams® Hi-Tech™ Pushrods fill that requirement.
Hi-Tech™ Pushrods feature a one-piece design from .080” wall, seamless chromemoly tubing that ensures the ultimate in strength and durability. Ends are precision formed, yielding added thickness and strength in the critical tip area, while maintaining constant wall thickness and concentricity. The pushrods are then heat-treated for maximum strength to ensure compatibility with guide plates. They are OD ground for consistency and black-oxide finished with length and part number laser etched on the OD for ease of identification.
- One-piece construction from .080” wall, seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed & reinforced ends
- Black-oxide finished with laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance & race applications
Outer Valve Springs from COMP Cams® allow you to build the perfect spring assembly for your application. The valve spring creation process is far more involved than most people realize. Selecting the right metal stock and creating the best design is not done by chance. COMP Cams® has developed a process that creates the highest quality valve spring available. The result is a product that meets and exceeds the expectations of today’s engine builders and racers.
Double Timing Chain Kit
- Include induction hardened steel billet gears for bullet proof durability
- Feature infinitely adjustable camshaft sprocket, 6-degree maximum advance/retard
- 3 keyway crank sprocket for additional 4-degree incremental adjustability
- Pre-stretched, heat-treated single roller chain with heavy-duty large pin design
- Torrington roller trust bearing reduces friction
- Ideal for all street performance and race applications