376 CI | 6.2 LSX Engine | Boost Ready
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Brand New! An affordable foundation for forced induction!
Boost on a budget! That’s what you get with the LSX376-B8. Chevrolet Performance takes the economical LSX Bowtie standard-deck block, adds blower-friendly 9.0:1 forged pistons and combines them with the LS3’s high-flow, rectangular-port heads to create an affordable foundation for supercharged and turbocharged combinations.
The LSX376-B8 is designed for mild-boost applications, up to about 8 pounds. That’s suitable for most supercharger and turbo kits that are designed to be used with production-based applications.
We deliver the LSX376-B8 without an intake manifold and other accessories to keep the price lower and enable the installer to tailor the induction system to suit the blower or turbo system. Put this great engine in a vehicle originally equipped with an LS engine to give it a stronger bottom end for forced induction, or drop it into a street rod or classic
muscle car body for a modern update.
*Horsepower and torque ratings were derived by GM Engineering using a normally aspirated LSX376 with LS3 EFI. Your power numbers may vary,based on induction system and componentry.
HP: 450 @ 5900 rpm
TQ: 444 @ 4600 rpm
- Engine Type: LSX-Series Gen IV Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92 mm)
- Block (P/N 19260832): LSX cast-iron with 6-bolt,
- cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 12597569): Nodular iron
- Connecting Rods (P/N 12607475): Powdered metal
- Pistons (P/N 19244016): Forged aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12603844): Hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in): 0.551" intake / 0.522" exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in): 204° intake / 211° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12615879): LS3 rectangular port; with
- “as cast” 68cc chambers
- Valve Size (in): 2.160 intake / 1.590 exhaust
- Compression ratio: 9:1
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12569167 int): Investment-cast, roll trunnion
- Rocker Arms (P/N 10214664 exh): Investment-cast, roll trunnion
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 6,600
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balanced: Internal