376 CI | 6.2 LSX Engine | Boost Ready
- special Order
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Brand New! An affordable foundation for forced induction!
Boost on a budget! That’s what you get with the LSX376-B8. Chevrolet Performance takes the economical LSX Bowtie standard-deck block, adds blower-friendly 9.0:1 forged pistons and combines them with the LS3’s high-flow, rectangular-port heads to create an affordable foundation for supercharged and turbocharged combinations.
The LSX376-B8 is designed for mild-boost applications, up to about 8 pounds. That’s suitable for most supercharger and turbo kits that are designed to be used with production-based applications.
We deliver the LSX376-B8 without an intake manifold and other accessories to keep the price lower and enable the installer to tailor the induction system to suit the blower or turbo system. Put this great engine in a vehicle originally equipped with an LS engine to give it a stronger bottom end for forced induction, or drop it into a street rod or classic
muscle car body for a modern update.
*Horsepower and torque ratings were derived by GM Engineering using a normally aspirated LSX376 with LS3 EFI. Your power numbers may vary,based on induction system and componentry.
HP: 476 @ 5900 rpm
TQ: 475 @ 4700 rpm
LSX376-B8 Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19332312
- Engine Type: LSX-Series Gen-IV Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 376 (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92 mm)
- Block (P/N 19260095): LSX cast-iron with six-bolt, cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 12685659): Nodular iron
- Connecting Rods (P/N 12649190): Powdered metal
- Pistons (P/N 19244016): Forged aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12623063): Hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in.): 0.551 intake / 0.522 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in.): 204° intake / 211° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12629063): LS3 rectangular port; with “as cast” 68-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 2.160 intake / 1.590 exhaust
- Compression ratio: 9:1
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12669995 int): Investment-cast, roll trunnion
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12681275 exh): Investment-cast, roll trunnion
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
- Recommended Fuel: Regular pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6600
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balanced: Internal