65-68 B-Body Exhaust System
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust systems are designed with the latest exhaust technology available--resulting in improved acceleration, passing power, and fuel mileage.
A key to these performance upgrades is Flowmaster's use of mandrel-bent tubing, which allows superior exhaust gas flow. The systems also feature mufflers that deliver plenty of the rich Flowmaster sound you expect.
Components are built from stainless steel or aluminized steel; and some models include tips. American Thunder exhausts are available in more than a hundred configurations for fitment on specific truck and car applications.
- System Material: Steel
- System Style: Crossmember back
- Exit Location: Split rear
- System Finish: Aluminized
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: Two
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Chambered
- Muffler Material: Steel
- Muffler Finish: Black
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: Two
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 4.250 in. x 2.250 in.
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Oval
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: 304 stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Polished