For more than two decades, automotive enthusiasts have experienced and enjoyed the superior craftsmanship, design and safety features of Lokar Automatic Transmission Shifters. When Lokar builds a shifter, whether it's for a street rod, truck, muscle car or off-road vehicle, safety is the first and foremost consideration.
The Lokar Collection of Shifters are designed to prevent accidental shifting from the Park position into Reverse, Drive, and Low gears with Lokar's Exclusive Safety Lock-Out Button. When adjusted properly, the Safety Lock-Out Button is flush with the knob, and is virtually undetectable. Lokar also offers Shifter Knob Adapters for individuals who wish to personalize their shifter with a custom knob.
Lokar prides itself in the design and versatile mounting capabilities of their shifters. With Lokar's exclusive and innovative main plate and side brackets the shifters can be mounted in a number of positions front to rear, allowing the use an existing floor opening or to create a unique location.
Tech Note: Shifter lever lengths start 3-1/2'' above the top of the transmission. Use this measurement to determine the desired shifter length for your vehicle.
- Positive Lock-Out in Park and Neutral
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Operates with solid adjustable linkage
- Utilizes high quality rod ends
- 360 degree lever rotation for extra leg space
- Lever adjustments for dash and seat clearance
- Levers available in 23'', 16'', 12'', 10'', 8'' and 6'' lengths
- Levers available in chrome-plated or black powder coat finish
- Includes Original Brushed Billet Aluminum Mushroom Shifter Knob
- Teflon-lined shifter knob buttons for smooth operation
- Easy to remove shifter knobs for simple boot installation
- Gold iridited main plate and brackets
- All hardware included
- Accessory shifter knobs available separately
- Available for GM, Ford and Chrysler Automatic Transmissions
- Shifter Boots and Shift Indicator Kits sold separately