McLeod hydraulic throwout bearing conversion kits are designed to change over your cable-operated clutch to hydraulic power. They produce a softer pedal effort, giving you more manageable and smoother clutch operation. In addition, the kits are self-adjusting, eliminating difficult pedal adjustments. Also included are stainless steel braided hoses, steel fittings, an aluminum slave cylinder, and a remote reservoir. The McLeod hydraulic throwout bearing conversion kits use your stock pedal and mount through the firewall in the factory stock location.
- Slave Cylinder Included:Yes
- Slave Cylinder Type:Push
- Slave Cylinder Material:Aluminum
- Slave Cylinder Finish:Red anodized
- Remote Reservoir Included:Yes
- Reservoir Material:Plastic
- Hoses Included:Yes
- Hose Material:Braided stainless steel
- Quantity:Sold as a kit.
- Notes:External slave cylinder. Includes -4 AN fittings.
a must for any mustang
Posted by ian on Sep 26th 2018
This kit was perfect for any t56 ls1 swap . It was easy to install and bleed. The instruction in the kit were very helpful.
The clutch is so much better then the old cable set up it’s so easy to push and the release is so smooth. Well worth the money!
Customers also viewed