Whether you choose to update your drivetrain or lift it with a nice wheel and tire package, we are here for you!
TeraFlex Alpine RT3 short arm suspension systems are available for 3.5 in lift applications—with or without Falcon SP2 3.3 shock absorbers. These Rogue Trail (RT) kits include all of TeraFlex's top-of-the-line components, including their IR (independent rotation) control arms and innovative IR bushings. The adjustable control arms tune caster angle, anti-squat geometry, and tire position; while the HD forged adjustable front track bar works with the front and rear track bar brackets to improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in increased suspension articulation, along with superior ride quality and performance, regardless of terrain. It also minimizes brake dive and acceleration squat. IR bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems also provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Order the short arm suspension system model recommended for your Jeep application.
Alpine RT3 kits include:
* 3.5 in. lift coil springs
* Alpine IR control arm kit—8 arm adjustable (0-4.5 in. lift)
* Alpine IR front track bar (0-6 in. lift)
* Front track bar bracket (2.5-3.5 in. lift)
* Rear track bar bracket (2.5-4.5 in. lift)
* SpeedBump and progressive bump stop kit (0-4.5 in. lift)
* 2 in. bump stop strike pad extension kit
* 0.5 in. bump stop strike pad shim kit
* 10.75 in. front sway bar link kit
* 11.5 in. rear sway bar link kit
* Front brake line anchor kit
* All necessary hardware, and more
Installation Labor Extra