RPM Performer Dual Quad Manifold
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
PERFORMER RPM DUAL-QUAD (1500-6500 RPM)
Get late-model muscle of the popular Gen III and the classic look of dual-quad carbs. Designed for LS1, LS6, LM7 (5.3L), LR4 (4.8L), and LQ4 (6.0L) engines, the RPM Air-Gap LS1 Dual-Quad delivers outstanding performance from 1500 to 6500 rpm. Included with the #7518/#75184 is an electronic timing module that picks up MAP, crank position, and cam position in order to drive the stock LS1 Coil-on-Plug ignition system. The #75187 (intake manifold only) can be used on LS2 applications when matched with MSD's #6012 LS2 ignition controller. Also available, complete carb and manifold kits. Carb center-to-center measurement is 6-7/16".
- Small Block Gen III LS Series Engines
- Manifold Height: (A) 5.05", (B) 5.64"Click here to determine carburetor pad height
- Uses LS1/LS6 style individual port o-ring seals.
- Designed for use with Edelbrock or Carter carburetors only.
- Recommended intake gasket; Fel-Pro MS92438
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 500 cfm.
*This is an example of what the full kit looks like, not included in this SKU - this is manifold only.