47-54 Chevy Truck Frame
- Special Order
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Build a firm foundation for your vintage 1/2 ton Chevy pickup without picking up a welder! This innovative line of chassis components allows the do-it-yourself rodder to assemble a complete '47-'54 Chevy pickup frame using only basic hand tools and a drill.
This triangulated four bar rear suspension will greatly improve both the ride quality and handling of your Chevy.
- 1/2 ton chassis
- 60" wide 9” rearend housing with welded suspension brackets
- Chromoly four bars with urethane bushings
- Bolt-on frame brackets and shock crossmember
- 11” steel-bodied coil-over shocks
Frame rail features include:
- Laser cut from 7-gauge steel plate
- Replicates shape and dimensions of the original Chevy frame
- Welded on a rail fixture to ensure proper shape
- Ground and sanded to prep for finishing
- For '47-'54 1/2 pickups
NOTE: Finish will be plain steel, not powder coated as shown. Third member, axle shafts, front suspension components, and rear disc brake kit are shown in the photo for reference only, but are not included as part of this kit and are available separately.