63-72 Chevy/GMC Truck Front Dropmember
Choose Your Options
C10 guys and gals - now you have another way to get your C10 laid out! Now you have improved C10 geometry that is engineered to lay frame with less hassle. It will narrow your track width approximately 2.5" per side and moves the wheels 1" forward from the factory location. By utilizing the rack and pinion steering, you get smoother steering to give you a more late model truck driving experience.
- Track width aired out, with stock or stock style drop spindle: 57"
- Track width with arms parallel to ground, with stock or stock style drop spindle: 61"
- LS engines use this oil pan: Click Here
- The lower control arms are 1.5", 3/16" wall, and uppers are 1.00", 1/8" wall.
- No rack notch needed, 100% bolt-on
- Cam bolts for alignment adjustment, no shims needed
- Lifetime warranty
- Keeps engine low in the frame to increase hood clearance
- Uses tapered pin for the spindle, no need to drill spindle
- LS engines use F-body oil pan. Click Here
Kit Includes the Following:
- Main crossmember, motor mounts and structural components
- Tubular control arms with bushings and ball joints
- Shock relocation brackets
- Rack-n-Pinion hardware, with heim end for spindle (allows you to bolt-on rack & pinion hardware)
- Pair of Slam Specialties Airbags
- KYB Shocks
- Steering Rack-N-Pinion
- Steering Linkage
- Trans Crossmember Kit
- Air Bags
- 1.25" Solid Splined Sway Bar
Note: Ride height with 30" tall tire is approximately 5.5"-6", and with a 28" tall tire would be approximately 4.5"-5"
Customers also viewed