G-Body Twin Turbo Kit | LS/LSx
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Twin Turbo Intercooler Kit For GM G-Body Cars with LSx Motor Swap. Dual T4 T76 Turbo, Dual 46mm Wastegate with Big Front Mount Intercooler Kit. Supports 900-1000 WHP.
Not only are you going to bring the amazing reliability and modability of the LS Motor to your Grand National, Cutlass, Monte Carlo, El Camino, Malibu, Bonneville, Grand Prix, but you are also now going to add amazing power to your Cutlass with the Twin Turbo kit. Includes Turbo Headers, Downpipes, Turbos, Wastegates, Intercooler, Piping Kit, BOV.
Included in the Kit:
- Turbo Header with Turbo Elbow Adapter x One Pair
- T4 T76 Turbo X 2
- 46MM Wastegate X2
- Downpipe x 4 Pcs
- WG Dump Tube X 4 pcs
- Oil Line Kit
- V-band Clamps x 8 pcs
- Intercooler + Piping Kit + BOV + Hoses + Clamps
Product Info and Spec:
- Bar & Plate Aluminum Intercooler
- Core Size: 24"X10"X3.5"
- Overall Size: 27"x16.5"x3.5"
- Two 2.5" Inlet, One 3" Outlet
- 3.5" Thickness Core
- Mandrel Bent Aluminum Pipe
- 2.5" Hotside Pipes and 3" Cold Side Pipe
- Comes with 50mm BOV, Silicon Hoses, and T-Bolt Clamps
- Note: For Stock LSx Intake Manifold, Might Need to Cut the Pipe by 1.5-2".
Turbo and Wastegate:
- T4 T76 Turbo, 0.81 Exhaust Housing, Excellent for Mid-Range Power
- 4" Air Inlet, 2.5" Compressed Air Outlet
- Wet Floating Bearings
- 76mm Wheel Compressor
- P Trim .81 A/R Turbine
- 3" V-band Hot Side
- 46mm Vband Wastegate 8 PSI
- T4 Turbo Flange
- Stainless Cast Turbo Elbow Adapter, Easy Installation
- 3" Downpipe
- 1.5" WG Dump Tube
- Note: Downpipes End at the Transmission Shaft Area, You Will Need to Build the Rest Of the Exhaust System (Not Included)
1. This Kit is for Turbo and Intercooler Kit Hardware Only. Dual Turbo Comes with the Kit Supports 900-1000 WHP. However, You Must Have a Built Motor, Upgraded Fuel System, Tune the System, and Stronger Transmission and Rear End to Support Bigger Power.
2. Need to Drill Two Oil Return Ports on the Oil Pan for Turbo Oil Return, and Weld Two -10AN Fitting (Make Sure to Clear Crank Clearance Inside the Oil Pan When Welding the Fitting). Turbo Oil Feeds Run From Oil Filter Sandwich.